Once all your essential Rafts have been created, your Community Page sections are organized to your liking, and you’ve invited people to join the community – what happens next?
We’ve got you covered with a series of creative content strategies to help your community thrive.
In the webinar below, you’ll discover various content strategies and approaches, including:
- Overcome content challenges — Discover and address common content creation pain points
- Learn content strategies and best practices — Find ways to proactively respond to these challenges by developing a customized content strategy. We break down targeted approaches and give examples from previous clients. These are relevant to all digital communities and organized by specific communities, including Admissions/First Year Experience, Enrolled Students, and Alumni
We even provide additional action items to increase community activity focused on specific content goals, such as:
- Activation — Create content that’s focused on promoting community members to create or activate a Raftr account
- Engagement — Create content that’s aimed at encouraging members to engage with content, features, and each other in the community
- Incentives — Create content that encourages members to participate using a reward or incentive, either tangible (swag, giveaway) or intangible (exclusive info)
Article is closed for comments.