There are plenty of ways to share content you find on Raftr by selecting the Share (arrow) button. This section is focused on Posts, but you can learn more about sharing Events here.
Sharing Posts Within Raftr
- Share to Raft — This is known as a Repost. Share a Post within a Raft you’re a member of, include a note in your Post text field, and add topics to help others learn about the content. If you have the permissions, you can even choose multiple Rafts to broadcast the content to. Navigate to the Post you want to share and select the three-dot menu at the top right.
- Share as part of an Announcement — Select the Raft you want to send the Announcement to, and craft a new message to accompany the content you’re promoting to members of the Raft. Choose when you’d like the Announcement to go live and a delivery method: push notification (sent directly to members), email (sent directly to members), or as a pinned Announcement on the Community page (viewable to all members on Raftr but not sent to members). Then, determine which audience you want to receive the Announcement: choose from All Raft members, Members who are online, or Custom to select specific members to send it to.
(NOTE: Content from private Rafts can only be shared with the same Raft or its Channels. Content from public Rafts can be shared to any other Raft).
Sharing Posts Outside of Raftr
- Share outside Raftr — On mobile only, this option lets you share Raftr Posts in other apps on your device, such as Messages, email apps, and social media.
- Share via Social Media — Select an external social media network such as Facebook or Twitter to share the content there.
- Share Within an Email — Select this option to open an email browser where you can share a Post from Raftr externally.
- Copy link to Paste — Select this option to copy a link back to the content in Raft to share externally.