Certain community features and support offerings in Raftr are considered premium add-ons and may not be included in your contract or community.
Most Popular Premium Add-ons
- Virtual Tours
- Event Check-in / Attendance Tracking
- SMS Announcements
- Higher daily Announcement limits
- Higher daily Scheduled Post limits
- Theme Builder / Community Co-Branding
- White Label App
- Custom single sign-on (SSO) integration
- Other custom integrations with existing platforms (e.g. LMS, SIS)
- Additional Administrative Users
- Additional Department Pages
- Additional Premium Rafts
- Additional custom live training (virtual or in-person)
- Premium customer support package
- Content support or management
How to Add On Premium Features
Contact your dedicated Success Manager to see which features are already available to you. Since most premium features also require you to be a Community Admin, Department Admin, and/or the Leader / Co-leader of a Premium Raft, you may simply need some updated permissions. If you still don't have access to the features you need, discuss with your Success Manager whether you can add on additional premium features when your contract comes up for renewal or draft a mid-contract revision.
Work with your dedicated Account Executive to explore the premium features available to add on to your contract.